- Enter The Adventurer’s Path
Before the Nephalem resurfaced and saved Sanctuary once more from the threat of Diablo in Diablo 3, a group of adventurers had already sealed the Prime Evils during the events of Diablo 2. As fans of Diablo lore would remember, the Lord of Terror would eventually resurface in just a few decades after their banishment. And as Diablo Immortal would show, more demonic threats would rise in their momentary absence.
Thankfully, Diablo Immortal proves that the best of humanity would rise up to the challenge. Now taking the role of Adventurers, players step up to take the fight once more to the Burning Hells. And as players progress through the ranks, the Adventurer’s Path Event is one such occasion they could use to prove their talents to their peers. However, just how should players approach the event?
What Are Adventurers?
While players may look at Adventurer’s Path as a typical event, it may help them appreciate the event further should they understand the underlying lore context beneath the festivities. In Diablo lore, the player and their characters are often described with a particular term or adjective during their journeys to defeat Diablo and the forces of the Burning Hells. For instance, both Diablo and Diablo 2 featured Heroes that defeated Diablo and the Prime Evil. The most popular of these is Prince Aidan, the Warrior Class in the first Diablo game, who eventually became Diablo’s vessel in Diablo 2.
Meanwhile, the grind in Diablo 3 introduced the idea of the Nephalem, or half-angel and half-demon beings who can wield power incomprehensible to all within Sanctuary. Since they are neither Nephalem nor directly tied to the Heroes, players of interim game Diablo Immortal are now called Adventurers. Should they be deemed worthy to become Sanctuary’s hidden protectors, they become Immortals. Alternatively, joining the camp that constantly tests the Immortals will transform these Adventurers into Shadows.
Enter The Adventurer’s Path
Simply put, the Adventurer’s Path is an event that highlights the player’s daily achievements within the realm of Diablo Immortal. Whereas other limited-time events often focus on a particular objective, the Adventurer’s Path highlights the player’s responsibilities as Adventurers to reduce the ranks of the Burning Hells to ensure the safety of Sanctuary. This event doesn’t have a set “period” of occurrence, with the previous Adventurer’s Path occurring last July 20 to August 3, 2022.
While players wait for the recurrence of the Adventurer’s Path Event, it may help to understand its basic mechanics. Being a limited-time event, the Adventurer’s Path rewards players with certain items similar to Diablo Immortal Legendary Gems depending on the kind of Milestones they obtain throughout the event. Players can only accomplish two (2) of these Milestones everyday, wherein players only have 15 days to complete all these tasks to maximize their rewards.
Due to the nature of these tasks, players are encouraged to play through the game everyday and make a habit of fulfilling their daily task obligations, as lot of these achievements are often tied to day-to-day activities that players engage in.
Unlike other limited-time events, the Milestones indicated in the Adventurer’s Path aren’t as complex or complicated in the context of their achievability. WIth enough planning, players may be able to hit multiple objectives at once throughout the course of a single day. Instead of making the rookie Diablo Immortal mistake of approaching tasks willy-nilly, players can try hitting these Milestones in conjunction with dailies or weeklies they are trying to finish as well. Here are the Milestones players need to accomplish throughout the event:
- Login: 2500 Gold, 15 Scrap Materials, 1 Enchanted Dust
- Complete the First Kill of the Day: 2500 Gold, 15 Scrap Materials, 1 Enchanted Dust
- Collect 1 Monster Essence: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete a Dungeon: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete an Adventure Quest: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete a Battle Pass Quest OR 3 Elder Rifts: 6000 Gold, 55 Scrap Materials, 5 Enchanted Dust, 40 Battle Points
- Defeat 10 Elite Monsters: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete 2 Bounties: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete a Side Quest: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete a Dungeon, Story Quest, Rift: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
- Complete 8 Battle Pass Activities: 6000 Gold, 55 Scrap Materials, 5 Enchanted Dust, 40 Battle Points
- Collect 40 Pieces of Equipment: 5000 Gold, 30 Scrap Materials, 2 Enchanted Dust
When players manage to complete a specific number of the tasks below, players may be able to obtain specific Milestone Rewards. While these Rewards aren’t as luxurious as the ones players usually earn when purchasing the Battle Pass or grabbing some Legendary Items, these items can still help players towards their path of progression, especially towards broken Diablo Immortal builds. Players can earn the following Rewards depending on the Tasks or Milestones they’ve completed:
- 8 Tasks: 10 Aspirant’s Key
- 16 Tasks: 10 Adventurer’s Laurel Flame, 6 Crest
- 20 Tasks: 25 Aspirant’s Key, 1 Legendary Crest
Diablo Immortal is available for iOS, Android, and PC.
MORE: Diablo Immortal: Things That Could Be Improved About The Endgame